Friday, September 30, 2011

another bed… for ramsay

So… I can't take a single bit of credit for this one.  All I did was supply the headboard :)  

My friend Christine & I have been friends since we were babies ~ literally.  We grew up in the same neighborhood together.  She & her family moved away when we were in elementary school but we remained close so I was overjoyed when they moved back "home" a few years later.  We were together throughout middle school & high school, stayed close through college and then lived together after college.  We were in each others weddings & there for the birth of our children.  I love this sweet friend of mine & am so very grateful for her and our truckloads of memories!!

Her baby girl Ramsay was in need of a 'big girl bed' and I sent Christine a few pictures of things we had.  She loved this one:


And she turned out this gorgeous room with it!


I don't know this for a fact, but I can say with almost 100% confidence that everything you see in this room was made by Christine.  This girl is super capable with a sewing machine and makes gorgeous things!

I'm so happy to share Ramsay's room :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!
kathie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of Ramsay's room! What a beautiful space. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lovely!! i love the details, and the room is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference a little paint makes! I would have walked past it before, now it stands out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete