Tuesday, September 13, 2011

C family's kitchen table


Somehow I didn't get a before of the table, but I did get one of the chairs.  And the 'after' pictures are with my iphone!  Sorry :(

This set belongs to some dear friends of our family.  I was so tickled when she asked me to refinish them for her.

Chair before:


I painted them & recovered the seats… after:


They turned out SO pretty!

Here is the rest of the set.  I stripped & sanded down the top of the table, then refinished it in something called English Chestnut ( a new one for me ).  I painted the legs & apron to match the chairs.

After, back in their home:




Love!!

Thanks for stopping by!
kathie

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressesd at how great the top looks! That park gets me nervous! I'll bet your friend loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say that PART makes me nervous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish! Those chairs have some awesome detailing.

    ReplyDelete