Thursday, July 14, 2011

matching in graphite


This one will be quick.  I might have mentioned a few times (or a hundred times) how hot it is here??  So yesterday & today I painted my kitchen cabinets.  In the air conditioning :)  I used Paris Gray with a clear wax and I am in LOVE.  I'll share pictures soon!

A client of mine brought me this piece & wanted it to look like the french dresser I did a couple of weeks ago:


You might recall that one was done in Annie Sloan's Graphite, with a dark wax.  So I did it.  Short & sweet!

Here is the before:


And after:




Thanks for coming by!
kathie

7 comments:

  1. They look great! I can't wait to see your kitchen cabinetry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how suddenly sophisticated it is in that color... so lovely, kathie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love fast little projects, they're so satisfying! it turned out very nice.

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathie- That turned out great! I can't wait to see your cabinets. God bless you for painting in the hot, sticky summer! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a perfect match! Can't wait to see your cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful transformation! And I can't wait to see your cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, but it looks quite blue, is it? Wonderful transformation

    ReplyDelete