Friday, September 2, 2011

vintage enamel-topped cabinet



A client brought me this really cool vintage enamel-topped cabinet to transform.  I don't know about y'all, but I remember in my granny's house in Memphis there were all sorts of things in her kitchen just like this.  Such a unique piece!

Here it is before:

I updated the hardware & painted it first in Old White, then Paris Gray chalk paint, distressed, waxed & called it a day.  It is perfect!


(You're getting a sneak peek here of my kitchen cabinets that I also painted in Paris Gray… but no distressing!)






Such a sweet little piece!

thanks for stopping by!  have a great weekend!
kathie

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kathie! Nice job! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathie I absolutely love it. Annie Sloan Paint really does it!!

    Come and join my new fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete