Monday, October 10, 2011

scandinavian pink


This table belongs to a client who was wanting something fun to go with her new fabric (that you see above).

Here is the 'before'.  Apparently this table has been in the family for a long, long time.  I had already started taping off the bottom when I thought to get a picture.


At first, I questioned my own judgement about the color.  It just looked washed out after the first two coats on the underside.

But after the FOURTH coat of Annie Sloan's Scandinavian Pink, I was glad I stuck with it.  It is such a cool piece & the color really works on it!






It even works in my family room, where these pictures were taken!  I'm hoping its owner will send me some pictures of it in its new home (hint, hint!)

thanks for coming by!
kathie

2 comments: