Monday, August 23, 2010

the furniture fairy

The furniture fairy stopped by my house yesterday!The trailer came bearing all sorts of goodies... a huge table, five chairs, a china cabinet, buffet, hutch and another drop leaf table. It was like Christmas morning!








Looks like I have my work cut out for me :)

A HUGE thanks to all of you who have sent emails, left comments & FB messages of support for the blog & business! You all delivered the affirmation that I needed to know I did the right thing by coming out of my comfort zone. I appreciate all of you so much & am so thankful to have all of you in my life!
kathie
ps... please don't mention this to my husband, as I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate being referred to as the 'furniture fairy'! I might lose my delivery service!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome delivery!! Love all those curves on the french furniture!! I am jealous of the delivery service! I am trying to get my husband on board for helping me with delivery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing delivery - so many great pieces! Looks like fun!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some awesome furniture. Looks like you can have some major fun with some pieces. Thanks for you input on my survey, I appreciate you taking the time. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chairs look amazing! I cannot wait to see some reveals! Your furniture fairy does a great job!

    ReplyDelete