Saturday, August 14, 2010

sold these friends today

Someone came to our home this morning to purchase this french style dresser/buffet, and I was very sad to see it go. I had grown to love it where it was placed in our sitting room!


While she was here, she started looking around at some of the other things that I have done lately, and she eventually loaded these two other tables into her truck as well! I feel so accomplished and energized!
The china cabinet I showed you earlier this week is coming along nicely, I hope to have a sneak peek ready to show later today! I ripped out the back of it, once I discovered it was just glorified cardboard with a wood veneer print on it (yuck!) and am replacing the back with textured wallpaper that I am going to paint... we'll see how that goes!

kathie

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! If you are like me you incorporate your pieces into your home as they come in and then once they are gone - you need something new to take its place. Constantly a revolving door. Good and bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling..in fact we have decided to keep our newest dresser. Now I need to go out and get a new one to sell...oh well gives me another reason to shop!

    xoxo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete